- Programme education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, advice or counselling tailored to any specific business or industry
- Content is centred around 1) Product Architecture/Offer Structure 2) Pricing Your Products/Services 3) Content creation Training 4) Marketing Consultancy
- All materials, procedures, policies, standards, manuals, teaching aids, and other similar tools that have been, or will be, made available by TWENTYTWOPOUNDS LTD or its designated facilitators, or any other source, oral or written, are for individual use in or in conjunction with this training Programme only.
- Programme content is for individual use only, and may not be sold, tape recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of TWENTYTWOPOUNDS LTD , or its designated agent
- The information contained in Programme material is strictly for educational purposes
- Success with this Programme is largely driven by your willingness to take actions as recommended by TWENTYTWOPOUNDS LTD , as it relates to the content of the Programme
- If you wish to apply (or not apply) ideas, concepts, teachings, etc. contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions and furthermore you agree that your success with the Programme is dependent on your willingness to follow the steps outlined by TWENTYTWOPOUNDS LTD
- TWENTYTWOPOUNDS LTD assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any Programme materials